1. Why would you like to learn Dutch?
2. Our Dutch course consists of two important parts: Dutch lessons and homework. If you are not going to do your homework, you will not be able to do our speaking exercises with your fellow students in our classes. How much time are you going to spend on your homework?
3. How much time are you going to spend on practicing Dutch every week (speaking, reading, listening, trying to communicate with Dutch people)?
4. How would you rate your level of English?
5. Do you know the difference between 'Your' and 'You’re'? Even native English speakers often make mistakes with these two words.Your is a possessive – it means something belongs to you. Example: your name, your car, your house.The word you’re is short for 'you are'. Example: you’re beautiful, you’re smart, you’re welcome.
6. Our courses are designed for highly educated people. Having a higher education degree is not an absolute must, but please take into account that our courses are not suitable for slow learners. How would you rate your speed of learning?
7. Here are two reviews of our students: "The lessons were really nice. I really liked the way of teaching. However, the course is quite intensive and demands a lot of time for homework". "Docents are very qualified and focused on make you learn as fast as possible. The lessons are well structured and the website is full of examples to continue improving. I particularly enjoyed the recipes. It was like cooking with Dutch language. I have already joined A2. One suggestion: because it is a very intensive course, join only if you have high motivation."
8. We offer only intensive courses which consist of two parts: Dutch classes with our Dutch teacher and our e-learning (homework). What do you expect from our intensive course?
9. How would you rate your computer skills?
10. What is your opinion on your teacher?
11. How do you deal with difficult challenges?
12. Do you have enough time and motivation to learn Dutch language?
13. If you fail a test, what is the first thought that goes through your mind?
14. What is your Highest level of education?
15. How important is learning Dutch for you?
16. Do you want to continue to learn Dutch after A1 level?
17. How soon do you need to start learning Dutch?
18. What is the correct preposition? I watch videos ... Youtube.
19. What is the correct preposition? I am .... home.
20. We provide some important information and instructions necessary for our Dutch courses ONLY by email.
21. What is a browser?
22. Have you ever created a new account on any website?
23. What do you do when you can not log in to your email account?
24. We have more than 250 students each year. We want to keep our fees low. That is why we do not have any customer service agent to answer your questions. Our course fees are based on Dutch lessons provided by our teachers. It means that you will have to find your way through our website by yourself. All information needed for our course is already provided on our website and will be provided by email. You just need to read it and follow it. We will also give you a short explanation about our website during the first lesson. You can always ask your fellow students to help you when you get stuck. If you can not find your way on our website by yourself or you have a custom request, you can always book a personal support appointment with us (it is not free!). We will be glad to help you with your inquiry.
25. How often do you read your email?
26. Do you answer all of your emails when it is asked?
27. We do not use established teaching methods from others. We have our own unique method. What are your expectations of our way of teaching?
28. What is your opinion on Copyright content of others?
29. It doesn’t take much to make me angry. Small things can set me off.