Admission requirements for our Dutch courses:
1. Having a higher education degree is an absolute necessity.
2. Being well motivated and committed to learn the Dutch language.
3. Speak English well (B1+ level)
How do you enroll in our course? Admission procedure
We accept a limited number of students each year. Please take our placement (admission) test if you like to learn Dutch with us. This test is mandatory. Our Dutch Placement Test ensures that new students will enroll in the Dutch course that best suits their level of ability and that students share similar knowledge in any given Dutch course. It therefore helps make our Dutch classes an enjoyable experience for both the student and the Dutch teacher.
1. Have you never studied the Dutch language before? Then you must complete our Placement Test for New Students first >
2. Have you previously studied the A1 Dutch level at another language school? Then you must complete our A2 level Placement Test first >
3. Have you previously studied the A2 Dutch level at another language school? Than you must complete our B1 level Dutch Placement Test first >