Dutch Inburgering Exam Preparation Private Course for 1 person: 1 lesson (2 hours)
Location: Your place
The Exam Preparation consists of six parts:
1. Reading comprehension: you must be able to read Dutch.
2. Listening comprehension: you must be able to understand Dutch.
3. Writing skills: you must be able to write Dutch.
4. Spoken Dutch: you must be able to speak Dutch.
5. Knowledge of Dutch Society: you must know about Dutch life and customs, and also the rules and regulations in the Netherlands.
6. Orientation to the Dutch Labour Market: you must be able to find work.
+ Online course materials A1: Step 1, Step 2, Step 3
+ Online course materials A2: Step 1, Step 2
+ Online materials: Dutch vocabulary
+ Online materials: Survival Dutch
+ Online materials: Dutch Essentials
+ Online materials: Business Dutch
+ Online materials: Dutch video
+ Online materials: Dutch online exercises
+ Online materials: Dutch pronunciation (video + audio)
+ Online materials: Civic Integration Exam – Inburgeringsexamen
+ Online tests: Dutch online tests + Certificate of Dutch Academy Eindhoven
+ Online book: Online Book Simpel Nederlands (included)
+ Online book: Online Textbook + audio (included)
*Book Welkom in Nederland is not included (39 euro)