Student Help Desk
Lost your password? Please go to this page >
Make sure you are logged out before you request a new password. Please logout >
Please see Are you sure you want to logout? Confirm and logout.
You are responsible for keeping your account details up-to-date.
1. Do you want to see your orders or change your account details (your name, email address, etc)? You can easily change your account details online via your account page. It’s free. Do you want us to change your account details for you? You need to pay Changing account details fee >
2. Do you want to see your homework or our e-learning? Please log in to your Student Dashboard from your computer.
3. Do you want to post your home answers on Dutchbook? Please visit Dutchbook Info page >
Log in with your email address and password from your first booking.
- Is your course already finished? Then was your account expired 1 week later. You can enroll in your next course or buy online learning.
- Is your course not finished yet? Please contact us. We will activate your account. It’s free.
- Has your course not started yet? Please contact us. We will activate your account. It’s free.
Please download your course planner. You will find all information there (location, time, schooldays etc).
Your invoice has been sent to your email address directly after your payment. Please see the attachment of our order. Please check your Spam box and your Promotions Tab (Gmail).
Wat do I need to prepaire for the next lesson?
Please see the homework of your last lesson. You will find all information there.
I have a question about my homework.
If you have a question about your homework, please ask it in your next lesson.
Do I have to do my homework all the time?
Please read your Responsibilities > “No homework exit” rule in our Terms and conditions >
When do I have to take my tests?
You have to take our online tests at the end of every step. Please do not take your online test before the end of each step. Please follow your lessons on the Student Dashboard. You will find all instructions there.
Can I take my Online Test later?
Yes, but if you do so, your Online Test will not be checked by your teacher.
Can I take my Speaking End Test later?
If you cannot attend the last lesson and still want to take the speaking test, you need to book a Private Speaking Test (45 euro).
Shall I receive a Dutch certificate?
Yes! Your certificate will be sent to your email address directly after you complete your online test. Please make sure you have added our e-mail address to your contact list!
No. It is strictly forbidden. You may not use, post, distribute, sublicense, translate, print, take pictures, reproduce in any way any such materials without the prior express written consent of Dutch Academy Eindhoven. This includes all terminology and content of the Book Simpel Nederlands and our website.
Our educational services and the content provided through it is the property of Dutch Academy Eindhoven, and we grant you a limited, revocable license to make personal, non-commercial use of it.
Please read Applicability Terms and Conditions & Licence of our Terms and conditions >
- Can I postpone my course? No. Please see our FAQ >
- Will my tuition fees be refunded if I stop early? No. Please see our FAQ>
- Can I change my course? Please read our Terms and conditions >
- Can I get a refund? Please read our Terms and conditions >
- Can I cancel my course? Please read our Terms and conditions >
- I want to quit my course. Can my friend take my place in my course instead of me? No, this is not possible.
Did you pass our online end test?
- Then you have received our email with your score and a link for booking of your next course
- Open the link from our email.
- Choose your next course
- Click on the Enroll now button
- Please log in (skip this step if you already did). See How do I log in?
- Make a payment. You will receive our confirmation and invoice by email
Lost your password?
Please enter your username or email address here. You will receive a link to create a new password via email.
I try to pay but I get a wrong amount
You have clicked more than one time to the Enroll button but have not paid yet. You have more than 1 course in your card (basket). How can you solve it?
Please go to your card (basket) and follow these steps:
- Update Quantity. Click on “-“
- Click on Update Basket button
- Click on Proceed to checkout
If you can not find one of these steps, please click on “x” next to the amount and try to pay again.
No answer to your question?
Your Dutch course consists of 2 parts; Dutch lessons at school and homework on our website. We want to keep our fees low. Our course fees are based on Dutch lessons of our teachers. It means that you will have to find your way through our website by yourself. All information you need is already provided on our website. You just need to read it and follow it. We will also give you a short explanation about our website during the first lesson. You can always ask your fellow students to help you when you get stuck.
If you can not find your way on our website by yourself, you can always book a personal website support appointment with your teacher (35 euro). He will be glad to help you with your inquiry.